It said "Happy Birthday to you now get moving".
There was nothing delicate about this voice other than it's faint sound. It resonated in my entire body with a force akin to Frankenstein leaving the Scientist's Laboratory for the first time. The voice of the NOMAD calls me to see what I haven't seen. Do what I haven't done. Chase the muse. I've found myself on travel sights, calling agents, looking for the where, how much, when upon which to leap on a plane, train or automobile (hot air balloon?). When found I will tell you, and such perspective and vantage point- surely will I expound my deepest hopes for meanderings due regards. I will, until then Munster my will to work & rock steady to the beat. I'll wear sensible shoes (though I'd love to buy new wedgies) and I will pack my lunch instead of buying out, aim to keep my small business growing to focus in on what small improvements happen in the preparation for near latitude and longitudinal shifts.

No comments:
Post a Comment