I pause to recollect "The intentions to have no intentions: 6 weeks of Summer". Time was enjoyed along the edges of Rosalie's attendance at summer day-camp adventures and our various long, lasting summer day adventures. We took time after the office with Lucy the chihuahua at the beach, or lawn parties with extended family. We rode bikes and played board games, made tiny installations of bedroom store keeper and played shop. There were no far-a-way plans made, just stay-cation which added a blissfull 8 days off to enjoy the Bobster's Craft-0-matic new kitchen he installed and to play with Rosalie before school started again September 8th
It's time to watch her grow through the hallways of 2nd grade. A completely new and undiscovered sound effect to my October soundtrack. Like a welcomed guest and instilling itself (herself) to my birthday month's self inflicted, self-realizations of personal evolutions that I record yearly...ad nauseum and leaving me less time to brood.
Looking forward, i'll surround myself with the usual cast of October Ghoulies on film and enjoy their musical backdrops & relish the Spirt of Harvest time. What this change of season charges me to task is less the reaping of what I've sewed (and lolling about in the muck of my day dreams) but the sewing of that I wish. It's less about the linear algerbraic equation this Fall. And more about the ability to sew in a straight line...Stay tuned mad caps and sensitive hearts because if I screw mine on tight I'll create at night and be glad through the next work day.





No comments:
Post a Comment