but i finally have a work spot in my house. It's less over-run with things from the collecting personality that lives there then ever. It has flow instead of packrack chaos run amok. The room houses a few bits from my former incarnations of self. I'm going to try to take some photos and post them here. I am christening this work space as the rebirthing room. HA HA. I'm still the young child, teen, young adult I once was. I'm also now a spouse and a mom. Much of the extra frou-frou that has made me feel unique or special in the way of stuff i've hung onto over these stages had been crammed into the schizophrenic room (out of the sheer need to rid that which hasn't related to the immediate needs in 7 years of parenting).
In my work spot i'm going to try to revisit nuances of my past, re-create them into my now. No agenda on quick turn around on ideas - i'm about enjoying the process of whatever comes along.
Some of this should put me back to meanderings between China Town and North Beach in SF, Zilker Park in Austin TX, and under trees from Golden Gate Park as well as current yarns and bits that move me from my youngin's affections & adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment